yeah i mean grades are important but they’re not exactly as important as a libertines reunion
The Smiths / A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours
they said there’s too much caffeine in your bloodstream and a lack of real spice in your life
- 1963: She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.
- 1964: She's in love with me, and I feel fine.
- 1965: She's got a ticket to ride, and she don't care.
- 1966: She said, I know what it's like to be dead.
- 1967: She's leaving home after living alone for so many years.
- 1968: She's well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane...
- 1969: She came in through the bathroom window, protected by her silver spoon...
- 1970: She is standing, right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.